Last Updated: 12/08/2019
Through use of this website and/or the services advertised by Huski Website Services, you agree to the below Terms and Conditions:
The information provided through the Huski Website Services website is intended to provide general information and estimations of quoted services to end-users.
We perform all reasonable measures to ensure that the quality and accuracy of that information has been provided to you.
However, we cannot guarantee complete accuracy, and may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on the website without notice.
The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
Reference to any specific process or service whether by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Huski Website Services.
This site may also contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers.
Huski Website Services does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any
information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall be at
the user's own risk.
Terms of Service
You are in agreement with our Terms of Service (where applicable) below:
- Before we conduct our website services advertised through the Huski Website Services website with any client, we require an upfront payment of any quoted costs.
In certain cases, this can be subject to negotiation due to personal or business issues.
- Please be aware that should you choose to use Huski Website Services, we cannot begin work on your website until the aforementioned upfront payment has been processed and received by us.
- Any changes or updates requested for an existing website will incur the full payment before stated updates and/or changes will be in effect.
- We expect that you, as our client provide to us, through all reasonable measures, any and all relevant information about
your requirements for any website or other web service that you may need. This is to ensure that quoted web services are accurate and correct.
- Failure to provide all relevant information to us in relation to your requirements may incur additional fees in your desired service and that you take responsibility in such said case.
- If, in the event that we may need to travel to your business premises to acquire further information, images or other content specifically related to your requested
service, you will be required to pay the appropriate travel expenses on behalf of Huski Website Services when making the final payment.
- Should you be granted access to add, alter, delete or amend your web content resulting in any damages caused by you including, but not limited to
the loss of data, coding faults, file corruption, or unauthorised access. You may incur additional payments to cover the cost of fixing such said damages depending on the severity of the problem.
- We reserve the right to terminate any service or potential service with a client of any kind should there be threats, any form of abuse,
unresolved disputes or intentional damages dealt on or involving Huski Website Services and its assets.
- We will not deny service on the basis of sex, sexual preference, religious beliefs or political views.
However, we will not provide a service to develop any form of web-based content that is deemed inappropriate either by law or by our discretion.
Huski Website Services does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any
action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on Huski Website Services because of having read, any part, or all of the information
in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site. Each page on this
website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
With regard to the hosting services provided through Huski Website Services, the web server that hosts any website content organised
through us is managed via a third-party service provider. As a result, we, Huski Website Services do not assume
liability for any faults, loss of use, loss of data or unauthorised access to your data due to cyberattacks of any kind to the web server.
Huski Website Services will perform any action necessary to resolve issues associated with the web server and liaise with the aforementioned third-party provider on your behalf to ensure that the
problem is resolved promptly.
You are in agreement with the following terms regarding our refunds policy:
- Any upfront costs when using our services are not completely refundable within reason. If you wish to receive a refund for a selected web service,
please make your request for a refund with us before any work has been done if possible. If you fail to do so you may not be able to claim a complete refund.
- Refunds will be unclaimable once a website design service has been delivered without fault.
- If you are using our hosting plan and there is a clear fault with the hosting service provided to you, you may be entitled to a refund for the remaining months of your
hosting plan that we charge for on a yearly basis.